Friday 18 June 2010

Curses!

So, once again i have become bored of my death knight for the same reasons as before, i still cannot get into that damn rune system, i gave it a fair whack, got my DK into northrend but gave up all hope of me ever levelling it to max level. In place of this i have finally decided it is time to finish levelling my warlock, which has been sat at level 72 since god knows when, technically it should have been my third 80 as i started levelling it before my paladin (using it to grant levels to my paladin through recruit a friend. when the link time expired i sorta switched focus to my paladin, seeing as at the time that's the char i really wanted at max level).



So, i managed to make a start by getting my lock to 73, and i will definitely level it as i have a weird OCD about even numbers (in everything, not just WoW), but it annoys me to see a char on an odd level. Anyways, for part of the levelling I've done I've been using battlegrounds, something i never did on my mage, and now i remember why, I'm so squishy! damn clothies!! however you do get a nice chunk of xp for winning an av, so i may still dive in every so often if I'm bored of dungeons or questing, just to break the monotony.

Thats all that i can think of really, keeping it short today but one final thing to add

*FOOTBALL RAGE!*

*RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE*
Stupid England!! Send Hesky home!!!! Tell Rooney to pull his finger out! Put Joe Hart in goal!!!
*RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home