Tuesday 6 July 2010

Blasphemy!

Now, i know of at least 1 person who will stop talking to me after reading this post, but oh well. once again i find my self becoming bored in WoW, my warlock is partially geared, and i can't bring myself to fully focus on grinding the honor needed to complete the process, the other day i decided i would level a horde character to see how the experience differed, but looking at my recent track record of levelling, its unlikely to progress much beyond level 30. Now, the horde char i started levelling was a paladin, partly because they are easy and fun to level, the other reason was because, although i already have a holy/ret paladin, i want to try that of which we must not speak........

Paladin tanking



So, after much deliberation i decided it would be much easier to grind the emblems on my existing paladin to build up a tanking set, rather than level a brand new paladin to be a tank. The reasoning behind this is that although i currently have 5 level 80's, Hawk is the only one i consistently play, i have periods where i will play my other chars a lot, but Hawk is the one constant, and my reasoning behind this is a simple one, i love tanking.

So, this was mentioned in a previous post, i don't know if it will happen this time, but i want to know what it is like to tank on all classes that are able to tank. Now, for 2 of those it will require me to finish levelling the chars (druid, and that most dreaded deathknight). I have no doubt that i will be asking for help in emblem grinding at some point, although, as previously stated, theres a good chance that a few guildies won't speak to me for even considering gearing a paladin in warrior gear, but there you go, And i know my ending here is a slight rip off of scully, but what are you gonna do?

I am a tank!


p.s. my A key is still knackered, so if there are any missing a's. or multiple a's in places, im sure you can figure out what i'm actually trying to say

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's pally "standing there and getting hit" we aren't allowed to call it the othet thing.

I Am A Raider!

(the "I Am..." acctualy comes from a comic article Nys linked to me a while back that made us both smile, damned if i can remember where but I'ms sure Nys can)

9 July 2010 at 03:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://talesofapriest.com/?p=727

I'm not talking to Hawk anymore...

He can Rot

9 July 2010 at 04:16  
Blogger Hawk said...

Was expecting that from you conor :p you still talk to scully though.. he pally 'stands there and gets hit' why am i different? don't you love me??

9 July 2010 at 11:04  
Blogger Taijudo said...

If you want I'll try and heal your pally "stands there and gets hit" if you want =P Tanking on Rai is fun, but I wanna try healing too...

11 July 2010 at 16:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home